The event is planned to run as normal with a few measures in place to ensure that the event is C-19 controlled. Whilst we cannot remove all risk we have tried to alleviate as much as we can.
The main measure in place is to limit the number of spectators to prevent overcrowding to 90 spectators (the number of seats). Each swimmer is limited to one spectator only.
All ticket buying will go through the MOORS/NASC payment gateway provided by STRIPE.
EACH SWIMMER IS LIMITED TO ONE SPECTATOR ONLY – PLEASE ENSURE YOU USE THE CORRECT LINK. Each club has an even distribution of tickets allocated.
Ticket sales will open Monday 14th February 12noon and close Saturday 19th February 12noon.
PLEASE SEE BELOW IF YOU CAN VOLUNTEER RATHER THAN SPECTATING
MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS OF SWIMMERS AND ATTENDEES WILL BE CHECKED. WE ARE LIMITING SPECTATORS TO PREVENT OVERCROWDING. EACH SWIMMER IS LIMITED TO ONE SPECTATOR ONLY.
BY ATTENDING THIS MEET YOU ARE CONFIRMING BY SUBMITTING THE FORMS THAT THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 MEASURES ARE IN PLACE. ALL IN THE BUILDING ARE:
- SPECTATORS ARE ADVISED TO WEAR A MASK
- LFT TESTS SHOULD BE COMPLETED ON THE MORNING OF THE EVENT BY THE SWIMMER, OFFICIALS, SUPPORT TEAMS AND THE SPECTATORS
- GOOD HYGIENE IS ENCOURAGED AND EVERYONE SHOULD USE AVAILABLE WASH/SANITISING STATIONS
- DO NOT ATTEND THE MEET IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE GOVERNMENT RECOGNISED SYMPTOMS
THESE MEASURES MAY BE AMMENDED TO MEET THE CURRENT REGULATIONS IN PLACE BY THE GOVERNMENT AND GOVERNING BODY.
Whilst we appreciate that volunteers are needed for the event there will also be a limit
- Timing operation will be run with up to 5 volunteers
- Officials are welcome and should email email@example.com to confirm their attendance
- Each club can provide one timekeeper (and a finish/CTK)
- Each club should have no more than 5 personnel (including volunteers, excluding officials) with their swimmer base on poolside.